SharePoint24x7 It's all about SharePoint.


Introducing Edit Control Block (ECB)

Most of us who use SharePoint product have been using following menu a number of times. But how did you refer to this menu? How do you call this menu? I have heard people call this menu as "this drop down menu", "this document specific menu", "this item specific menu", "this document edit menu", "this item edit menu", etc…

What is the actual name for this flying menu when you click the down arrow next to the item/ document Name?

This is called "Edit Control Box (ECB)". Now onward, you guys should get used to using this right name instead of calling it "this menu", "that menu", etc…

Edit Control Block (ECB)

Edit Control Block (ECB)

Posted by Joy

Comments (0) Trackbacks (0)

No comments yet.

Leave a comment

No trackbacks yet.